Thursday, October 31, 2013

Italian School; Lingua in Corso

The Stoic One and I have just completed our first week of Italian classes.  I am finally beginning to remember which direct and indirect pronoun to use and the Stoic One is facing the reality of conjugating verbs.  If this sounds too dreadful, we have had a lot of fun.

First the school is in Perugia, which is a beautiful city where there is always something going on.

Next there is a fantastic cafe on the way to our school that has great cappuccino and treats!

But the BEST thing about our school is our teachers!  They are so fun, and patient and focused.  I love working with them. If ever you have a chance you should stop by and meet them.


I have taken a lot of Italian classes and these three women are the best.  They are energetic, and very dedicated.  It is fun to learn with them.


I can hardly wait to jump into the subjunctive tense!

Lingua in Corso

No comments:

Post a Comment